The Independent Financial Advisory industry in South Africa faces a barrage of challenges, including significant increases in compliance requirements, ever growingaccounting and audit costs, rigorous liquidity requirements, increased surety demands by product providers, lowering commissions, ongoing educational requirements, uncertainty surrounding the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) legislation, and negative public perceptions of the industry.
These factors are increasing barriers to entry and are making it more difficult for reputable established professional advisors to survive. Wealth Associates Financial Advisors (WAFA) is the natural home for established IFA’s to leverage off the platform built by the Wealth Associates Group to everyone’s mutual benefit, whilst retaining ownership of their client base.
WAFA offers qualifying independent advisors access to:
- Professionally researched investment solutions at highly preferential costs to your clients;
- Established life insurance contracts and service models;
- Short-term insurance provider contracts with group rated premiums;
- Access to all of the Wealth Associates resources with significant collective experience;
- Paperless business flow management system;
- Access to financial needs analysis software solutions and investment risk profiling tools;
- Business process training and support for new members;
- Mentorship, where required, for advisors joining the group;
- An online model that enables the individual to work from anywhere with internet access; and
- Use of the WAFA brand, business cards, brochures, and all marketing materials.
Significantly, for members joining WAFA, there will be no auditing and accounting fees, compliance costs, fees for preparation of annual financial statements, PI fees and FSB & Ombud levies, as these expenses will be carried by WAFA. In addition WA will provide for all sureties required by the product providers.
Importantly, you will, contractually, continue to own your practice and clients, and may leave WAFA at any time, but should you at any point wish to leave the industry, WAFA will engage with you to acquire your practice at market related prices, ensuring your valuable retirement from the industry.
Your association with Wealth Associates Financial Advisors provides you with the tools to take your practice to new levels of success. You will have the support of an established and respected firm, specialist expertise and training at your fingertips, and the peace of mind of leaving the time consuming administrative burden to professionals.
At last you can unlock your true potential and focus 100% on creating wealth for your clients and growing your practice.
Click on the link below to download the brochure:
|Directors||Managing: Gordon Yuill, Executive: Theoniel Mcdonald, Non-Executive: Marc du Plooy|
|Representatives||Tyrone Hennings, Willemina Kramer, Jacomina Christene Rall, Julica Lezaan Snyman, Elindi Van Den Heever, Emmarencia Vermaak, Gordon Mclaren Yuill|
|Administrators||Krystine Hartmann, Charmaine Esterhuizen, Ilse Du Plessis, Ronel Vermaak, Lelanie Williams, Susan Pieterse|
|Date Authorised||May 2015|
|Contact details||Tel: 039 314 4198 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Location||574 Rambler Rd, Ramsgate Beach, Hibiscus Coast, KwaZulu-Natal, 4285|
|Postal||PostNet Suite 1022, PO Box 202, Margate, 4275|